We provide comprehensive diagnostics and modern therapy of eye diseases and vision defects in adults and children.
Retinal & Macular Diseases
Diagnostics and treatment of congenital and acquired retinal diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of congenital and acquired retinal diseases - special focus on Age Realted Macular Degeneration (AMD), Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Edema, Central Serous Retinopathy (CSR), retinal tear, retinal detachment, diabetic complications and lesions related to high degenerative myopia.
- anti-VEGF injection, which are performed based on the current criteriaof the world ophthalmological surgery.
- Application of modern laser technology for retinal revitalization (2RT).
Diagnostics, monitoring and treatment of all forms of glaucoma
- Diagnostics, monitoring and treatment of all forms of glaucoma, including the most common, painless primary open-angle glaucoma and closed-angle glaucoma or secondary glaucoma.
- Diagnostics and monitoring of glaucoma is based on unique, state-of-the-art medical equipment and in accordance with the global guidelines of the Glaucoma Society.
- We apply top modern laser treatments.
Cataract surgery performed with the most advanced laser equipment in the world.
- Top-class intraocular lenses and the most advanced laser equipment, meeting the highest requirements of patient's safety and comfort. Ophthalmological care after cataract removal surgery includes selecting optimal correction.
- Qualification for cataract removal surgeries. The qualification examination includes a complete comprehensive ophthalmological examination with particular emphasis on general and individual risk factors and lens assessment after pupil dilation. The qualification examination includes additional tests based on the recent standard in ophthalmic surgery.
Diagnostics and treatment of congenital and acquired corneal diseases
- Particular focus on: corneal cones, Fuchs’ dystrophy and other dystrophies and corneal degenerations.
- Diagnostics and postoperative care after surgeries of the anterior segment of an eye with special attention to complex, permanent specialist care after a corneal transplant surgery.
- Diagnostics and treatment of infectious and non-infectious inflammations, ulcers and all types of corneal pathologies.
Diagnostics, monitoring and treatment of all eye diseases and vision errors
- Comprehensive eye examinations of children at all ages, including newborns and infants. Diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the anterior and posterior segment of an eye, including inflammations, allergies, infections, glaucoma, cataract, retinal and optic nerve diseases.
- Comprehensive refraction test, including severe vision defects and anisometropia. Evaluation of binocular and spatial vision. Accommodation assessment.
- Specialised examination for strabismus includes comprehensive test of visual acuity and refraction disorders, diagnostics and treatment of the anterior and posterior segment of the eye, including evaluation of binocular vision (testing convergence, fixation, stereoscopic vision, retinal correspondence with the use of the synoptophore), eyeball movements, accommodation, strabismus angle and required follow-up tests.
Ocular surface disorders
Diagnostics, monitoring and treatment of ocular surface disorders
- Based on the most current guidelines of the International Panel of Experts (DEWS).
- With particular focus on dry eye syndrome, Meibomian gland dysfunction, disorders of a lacri-mal system and ocular surface, Sjögren syndrome, red eye syndrome, syndrome of lacrimation, allergies and an office eye syndrome.
Diagnostics, monitoring and treatment
- Diagnostics and correction of all vision defects (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), binocular vi-sion and perception.
- Correction of presbyopia.
- Selection of optimal correction and visual aids suitable for the state of the vision system and patient’s needs.
- Comprehensive refraction examination. Evaluation of binocular and spatial vision. Accommodation assessment. Diagnostics and correction of myopia. Control of development and progressionof myopia. Myopia therapy based on the recent world's scientific reports.
An attempt to develop or improve visual skills and abilities
- Selection of soft contact lenses for correction of all vision defects (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), correction of presbyopia. A qualification visit includes: refraction measurement, keratometry, pachymetry, assessment of the anterior and posterior segment of an eye and fitting lens geometry.
- Qualification for specialist lenses for corneal cone correction, orthokeratology, postoperative correction, prosthetic lenses, gas permeable lenses, hybrid lenses, scleral and semiscleral lenses. Usage of the latest materials and modern technologies.
Minor ophthalmic procedures
- Our surgeons also perform minor surgeries, such as removal of chalazions, warts, removal of su-prapalpebral lesions, eyelid surgery (ectropion, entropion), pterygium removal, etc.
Ophthalmology genetic tests
- We offer comprehensive genetic diagnostics for all hereditary eye diseases, including retinal and corneal dystrophies, glaucoma, congenital cataract, developmental eye defects (e.g. anophthalmia, microphthalmia, and anterior segment dysgenesis), ocular albinism, optic neuropathies, and eye movement disorders
- Our renowned reputation for eye care is matched by an equally impressive approach to medical aestetic of the face with special attention to delicate tissues surrounding the eyes. We offer a full array of medical and cosmetic treatments that are expertly applied to recapture a more youthful appearance.